A cool version of an old time looking guitar brought right up to date
Features specific to this guitar ...
- Classic steel strung acoustic guitar body shape
- Grover Statite old fashioned machine heads for that cool retro look
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand sprayed Vintage Sunburst finish
Standard features across the Nineboys range ...
- Bound ‘A’ to ‘AA’ Solid top
- Scalloped Bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood finger board with split diamond inlays
- Rosewood bridge with rosewood bridge pins with abalone inserts
- High gloss applied thinner for greater projection
- Introductory offer ... FREE CASE AND FREE DELIVERY with all guitars
Our workhorse model - Suitable for all playing styles given the real old timers look with our beautiful Vintage Sunburst finish to get the traditional look. The guitar sounds great as well as sound thanks to our bracing and superb A to AA upgrade spruce top. A to AA grade is a more expensive selection of spruce - simply the higher quality grade of spruce we use is closer grained and blemish free giving the best chance possible in regard to the sound of the guitar and as such a big upgrade.
This guitar has a warm sound to boot with its mahogany back and sides. The D15VS has a mahogany neck for its stability, so it shouldn't move, as well as the tonal benefits it gives to the sound of the guitar topped of with a mahogany fingerboard with our mini mother of pearl split diamond inlays.
Our Old Style version has the Grover Statite Machine heads - designed to look old but have all the modern reliability that todays guitarists need.
Also available in the upgraded Performer specification - see it here!