Take a standard and make it anything but
Features specific to this guitar ...
- Classic steel strung acoustic guitar body shape
- Under saddle passive pickup (a preamp will be required)
- Grover Rotomatics machine heads with Ebony buttons
- Rosewood back and sides
- Maple binding
Standard features across the Nineboys range ...
- Bound ‘A’ to ‘AA’ Solid top
- Scalloped Bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood finger board with split diamond inlays
- Rosewood bridge with rosewood bridge pins with abalone inserts
- High gloss applied thinner for greater projection
- Introductory offer ... FREE CASE AND FREE DELIVERY with all guitars
The workhorse model just got upgraded - Flexibility is what you get from this guitar but with its maple binding, the material used at the edge of the fingerboard to the edges of the body of the guitar to give that additional quality in looks, to the beautiful rosewood back and sides which look great as well as brighten the sound compared to its brother the D15.
The solid spruce A to AA grade top and those all important scalloped braces for greater projection this guitar is one cool instrument. A to AA grade is a more expensive selection of spruce - simply the higher quality grade of spruce we use is closer grained and blemish free giving the best chance possible in regard to the sound of the guitar and as such a big upgrade.
The D17 has a mahogany neck for its stability, so it shouldn't move, as well as the tonal benefits it gives to the sound of the guitar topped of with a mahogany fingerboard with our mother of pearl mini split diamond inlays.
As this is our performer option, it comes with an under saddle passive pickup (a preamp will be required) so that you can play on stage, in the studio or at home as well as Grover Rotomatic machine heads fitted with Ebony buttons for that touch of class.