Big Beautiful and Cool
Features specific to this guitar ...
- Big Jumbo body for added projection, tone, bass and treble
- Grover Statite old fashioned machine heads for that cool retro look
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand sprayed Vintage Sunburst finish
Standard features across the Nineboys range ...
- Bound ‘A’ to ‘AA’ Solid top
- Scalloped Bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood finger board with split diamond inlays
- Rosewood bridge with rosewood bridge pins with abalone inserts
- High gloss applied thinner for greater projection
- Introductory offer ... FREE CASE AND FREE DELIVERY with all guitars
The big boy of the range given and old times treatment - You want to create a presence then this will do it. The Vintage Sunburst gives a Super cool retro look even down to the old style looking machine heads.
This guitar however is at the pinnacle of performance we have our A to AA solid spruce top especially selected for it tonal and aesthetic properties. Typically the guitar sounds better and looks beautiful. Add to this the full size Jumbo body and this isn't shy in being heard. Acoustic guitar tops have to be braced as they are under stress from the string tension. This will dampen the sound but by using scalloped bracing, where the bracing is taller, thinner and shaved so that they have greater flexibility and will allow the top to vibrate more freely whilst retaining the integral strength.
We also have mahogany back and sides for added warmth and tone. The J15VS has a mahogany neck for its stability, so it shouldn't move, as well as the tonal benefits it gives to the sound of the guitar topped of with a mahogany fingerboard with our mother of pearl mini split diamond inlays.
This is one serious old style looking guitar. Our Old Style version has the Grover Statite Machine heads - designed to look old but have all the modern reliability that todays guitarists need.
A proper full sized Jumbo, in a Vintage Sunburst finish, Old looking machine heads. Its like it came out of a time capsule!
Also available in the upgraded Performer specification - see it here!